How to change Pro7 SAT1 Channels via Menu

Hello List,

What is the preferred way to change the settings of the channels Pro7 ... ?
I have a lot of  users which do not have a pc to take the easy way
(shutting down vdr and editing channels.conf)
Yesterday I had a phone call with one of these and changing the channel
settings via the menu is horrible, because after changing the channel
some minutes later vdr replaces the channel with the old settings.
Looks like he has to turn the automagic channel update off for doing this ?
Now the next persons have the same problem and I don't like to spent
more time on the phone then necessary ;)

--
Helmut Auer, helmut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx