ERROR: video data stream broken on second dvb card , but szap works (new findings!)

Hi,

I will ike accentuate the do {}while(0) behavior.
I've seen this in few projects including VDR and at least one plugin
(xineliboutput)
In a code like:
do {

    if (condition1)
        continue;
} while(condition2);
continue does not translate to a jump to "do", but to a jump to "while"
where the condition2 is evaluated.

do {
   if (condition1)
       continue;