ERROR: video data stream broken on second dvb card , but szap works (new findings!)

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 16, bastlir wrote:

> > vdr can record from senders on V polarisation like sat1, prosieben ...
> > even without reloading the driver.
> > vdr can not record from any sender on H polarisation like ard, zdf ...
> > even with reloading the driver it doesn't work.
> > This explains, that I got some recording and some not.
> >
> > Does anybody know what can be the different between H and V polarisation ?
> Hi,
>
> supply voltage at central wire of koax cable. It seems you have or DVB card or
> LNB damaged. Test these parts with another receiver or/and another LNB.

my primary dvb card works fine on both of my Twin-LNB connectors.
I can switch the second card via szap and get a video stream via
"cat /dev/dvb/adapter1/dvr0 > /tmp/bla" on H and V channels.
VDR doesn't get data any data from H channels, but gets data from V
channels.
I will try to strace vdr and szap to get any difference, maybe they do
it in a different way.

--
Gru?

  Dieter