Problem with two cards

Hi,

I have been using VDR for about two years now, without any big problems.
:)

Now I built a new system with two cards. One is my old hauppaude nova-t,
other is technotrend nova-t with CI..

With only one card installed, both cards work fine. If I install both
cards, only one the newer card works! Older card is found by VDR and can
tune channels, but there is no picture..

Any ideas?

It could be some hardware issue, if there is some conflict with two
cards.. But I have tried both cards in all PCI slots, no difference there.
:)

--
Teemu Suikki
http://www.z-power.fi