[ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.10 plugin

I demand that mike lewis may or may not have written...

> These debs, what are they?  How do I use them?  I'm a new ubuntu user and
> I'd love to be able to use xine (for vdr head) on ubuntu this without
> having to compile it myself..

<URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.etch.html>

I don't know if they're installable on whichever Ubuntu release you're using
(guess: edgy). Chances are, however, that they are.

The best way to install them is by using the 'deb' line given on the above
page and installing via an apt front end (typically aptitude, apt-get or
synaptic).

[snip]
|   Kill all extremists!

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at leisure." - Mark Twain