[ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.10 plugin

Hi,

it's been a long time being busy at work and home, so I'm very
pleased to announce maintenance release 0.7.10 today:

     http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-xine-0.7.10.tgz

2006-12-10: Version 0.7.10

- Updated xine patches to current CVS (should be compatible with
   xine release 1.1.3).
- Fixed a segfault in SHQ OSD scaling code due to uninitialized
   variables (thanks to Gregorie Favre for reporting this issue and
   testing the fixes).
- Added noSignal-smallTextAtBottom.mpg to directory data (thanks to
   John for supplying the file).
- Fixed a segfault in xine when there is no demuxer available (e. g.
   the SuSE 10.1 xine-lib binary lacks support for MPEG2).
- Fixed compiler warnings on x86_64 architectures (thanks to Ville
   Skytt? for compilation assistance).
- Added support to xine for the 3 new keys of VDR-1.3.47.
- Updated MANUAL accordingly.

For this release I suggest the following xine sources:

http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/xine-lib-cvs-20061209220000.tar.bz2
http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/xine-ui-cvs-20061209220000.tar.bz2

Highly recommended for editing old recordings is the following patch:

http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-1.3.44-dvbplayer5.patch
http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-1.2.6-dvbplayer5.patch

For details about the patch see:

http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-patches-README.txt