FF card A/V sync suggestion

Chad Flynt wrote:
> I am sure this is more widespread than people imagine.  I know that
> everyone I talk to has this issue.  But most don't participate on the
> ML.  There are forums that have talked bout it all over.  Most of us
> have just as said, gotten used to it and assumed it will never be
> addressed.  So I too am glad to see it being discussed once again, and
> do hope there can be a resolution.  I wish I understood more about how
> it all pieced together to help.

The problem seems extra prevalent when watching cartoons.  I would assume that
many of the frames are repeated the same during the voice over and because
they're using "stack" compression, they won't send any empty (null) frames. This
is why the A/V desync is so terrible whenever I try to watch the Simpsons.

Best Regards.