FF card A/V sync suggestion

I am sure this is more widespread than people imagine.  I know that
everyone I talk to has this issue.  But most don't participate on the
ML.  There are forums that have talked bout it all over.  Most of us
have just as said, gotten used to it and assumed it will never be
addressed.  So I too am glad to see it being discussed once again, and
do hope there can be a resolution.  I wish I understood more about how
it all pieced together to help.