multiple keypresses with remote plugin

Oliver Endriss wrote:
> Torgeir Veimo wrote:

>>> I don't remember seeing a reply to this.  What does "evtest" report
>>> when you press a button?
>> It appears to be correct, it's just too fast, see below
>
> Please post the output of evtest for
> - a single (short) keypress
> - a long keypress

I have the same problem using a nexus-s ir sensor and the grey remote with lirc.
 Evtest seems to show the right output, but lirc detects double key presses. If
I set the toggle_bit in lircd.conf to "2", then I do not get double key presses
with lirc, but the key repeat is then disabled permanently.  If I use
"inputlirc" instead of regular "lirc", then the key presses work as expected.
Unfortunately, vdr does not seem to work with inputlirc.  It would be nice to
get lirc to function properly when accessing /dev/input/eventX when using a
hauppauge remote and ir sensor.  When I build lirc, I configure it with
"--with-driver=devinput".

BR.