[vdr bug]Shutdown during an active timer is broken

vdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thats not a solution - thats a bug :) The shutdown script should get
> the starttime of the next timer in the future, not a time in the
> past.

Even if the next timer is, lets say, 10 seconds in the future? Will your
machine shut down and reboot within 10 seconds?

You have to skip all timers that are a few minutes in the future, or the
machine may still not wake up.

> I've made some tries into this direction, but none of these are
> working correct with repeatable timers.

Repeating timers can be disabled by calling cTimer::Skip().
One-shot timers should be disabled, not deleted, probably using
ClrFlags(tfActive).

Cheers,

Udo