VDR restarts, SkyStar input is too sensetive.

Hi,

what kind of Kernel Version do you use? Can you make an 'lsmod', so we can
see which modules are loaded for the SkyStar2 card?

I had big problems with "the old" implementation of SkyStar2. After updating
to more recent kernel, I found out the the whole implementation has changed
and since then I have no longer any problem with SkyStar2. I personally use
two budget cards and the Xine plugin.

Regards,

Martin

  _____