AnalogTV usbvision compiling problems

Hi.

This isn't really a question directly related to VDR - but does involve my
attempt to get the analogTV plugin working with various analog USB
(Hauppauge) video devices I have.

I'm running a self compiled FC5 2.6.16.9 kernel, and have compiled the
latest usbvision driver - but am having problems getting it to load
properly.  There seems to be a problem with the kernel version headers
conflicting with those of the driver.  Unfortunately my lack of knowledge on
this subject has left me with nowhere to go.

This is what I get when I try to 'modprobe usbvision':

usbvision: disagrees about version of symbol video_devdata
usbvision: Unknown symbol video_devdata
usbvision: disagrees about version of symbol video_unregister_device
usbvision: Unknown symbol video_unregister_device
usbvision: disagrees about version of symbol video_device_alloc
usbvision: Unknown symbol video_device_alloc
usbvision: disagrees about version of symbol video_register_device
usbvision: Unknown symbol video_register_device
usbvision: Unknown symbol i2c_usb_add_bus
usbvision: disagrees about version of symbol video_device_release
usbvision: Unknown symbol video_device_release

Since I'm running a compiled kernel (and hence the sources match the running
kernel), I thought this shouldn't happen???

What should I do??

Thanks

Simon