[Patch] Fix shutdown

Hi

>> Without testing it, I would guess, that this leads to another problem:
>> If the shutdown is caused by user inactiviy vdr will shutdown even if a
>> recording will be within the next xxx minutes.
>
> No, the moved part just covers the "Recording in %ld minutes, shut down
> anyway?" UI question, and this question only appears on manual shutdown.

You're right :-)

> The following block in the code covers automatic shutdown:
>
>    if (!Next || Delta > Setup.MinEventTimeout * 60 || ForceShutdown)
>
>> I have posted another fix here:
>> http://www.htpc-forum.de/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=12&t=2387&st=0&#entry15177
>
> Since you query cPluginManager::Active() twice (no comment on style...)

If you don't want to comment then be quiet - what you've written is a comment !
But to call it twice is the only way to differentiate between no active plugin active and a user interaction.

 > So why do you need to modify the "Recording in..."
> block at all?
There's no need, but the code is clearer in my eyes.
Anyway, if you talk about style you should recode the whole shutdown part, because it wouldn't pass any code review ;)

Cio
Helmut