[ANNOUNCE] VDR version 1.4.0 released

Dominique Simon wrote:
> I noticed that VDR does not warn anymore if you press the power button
> (on the remote) and there is a timer within the next X minutes.

Confirmed.
Referring to http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/vdr/2006-April/009123.html

This is a regression from ForceShutdown being always true after pressing
power button. This over-rules the question. VDR however honors the
minimum gap time for auto-shutdown.

The problem is that we don't know whether a plugin causing activity was
over-ruled by user confirm (don't ask again because of recording) or no
plugin had activity (do ask).

One way to fix this would be to always ask, and skip the &&
!ForceShutdown before asking "Recording in %ld minutes, shut down
anyway?". This would result in up to three confirms on shutdown: Running
recording, plugin activity and soon recording. For better consistency,
its probably a good idea to move this question into the kPower handler,
where the other two confirms reside.

Cheers,

Udo