Softdevice

On Dienstag 02 Mai 2006 12:44, aLiEnTxC wrote:
> Hello Daliman,
>
> my English is not so good, but my German ;-) ... i try it:
>
> ------
> The Softdevice-Plugin is one of the top plugins for the vdr wile without it you can use a budget-card not so good.
> A thing i try, but dont become to run is:
>
> The automatic switching from 4:3 to 16:9 and reversed.
> -----

Automatic switching is supported, as long as TV-station set the correct
stream information. But unfortunately most private german stations
send not anamorphic 16:9 video. They just send letterboxed 16:9 and
they don't transmit any information about what they are doing.
Something like AFD could help.