[Patch] Fix shutdown

Udo Richter schrieb:
> Udo Richter wrote:
>> Dominique Simon wrote:
>>> I noticed that VDR does not warn anymore if you press the power button
>>> (on the remote) and there is a timer within the next X minutes.
>> One way to fix this would be to always ask, and skip the &&
>> !ForceShutdown before asking "Recording in %ld minutes, shut down
>> anyway?". This would result in up to three confirms on shutdown: Running
>> recording, plugin activity and soon recording. For better consistency,
>> its probably a good idea to move this question into the kPower handler,
>> where the other two confirms reside.
>
> The attached patch moves the "Recording in %ld minutes, shut down
> anyway?" confirmation into the kPower handler, where all the other
> shutdown confirms reside. I *hope* that this time it doesn't cause yet
> another regression. ;)

Hello,

Without testing it, I would guess, that this leads to another problem:
If the shutdown is caused by user inactiviy vdr will shutdown even if a recording will be within the next xxx minutes.

I have posted another fix here:
http://www.htpc-forum.de/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=12&t=2387&st=0&#entry15177

--
Helmut Auer, helmut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx