YAepg question

Mlists wrote:
> I'm using a recent version of the YAepg plugin and am quite happy with
> it but I have a couple of questions on it --
>
> Is there any way to change the layout?  My setup doesn't re-scale the
> output and give me the picture in picture small view while the EPG is up
> so that corner is wasted space.  If I can spread the description across
> the top and leave the rest of the area for EPG information, then that
> would be perfect.

I have found that sometimes the video output driver is what causes the scaling
to fail.  Because of the scaling issues, I am assuming that you are not using a
full featured dvb card. If you are using Xine, you might want to test various
video output drivers.  Some people have luck with xvmc, but XV seems to
generally work for more setups.  It really depends on the video card you are
using.  Also, make sure you have uncommented the #define in the Xine makefile
for yaepg.

> Also, is there an easy way to change the colors/fonts?  Its ok the way
> it is, but would be cool if I can get it to be translucent or whatever.

look in yaepg.c for settings you can hardcode.