YAepg question

I'm using a recent version of the YAepg plugin and am quite happy with
it but I have a couple of questions on it --

Is there any way to change the layout?  My setup doesn't re-scale the
output and give me the picture in picture small view while the EPG is up
so that corner is wasted space.  If I can spread the description across
the top and leave the rest of the area for EPG information, then that
would be perfect.

Also, is there an easy way to change the colors/fonts?  Its ok the way
it is, but would be cool if I can get it to be translucent or whatever.

There's also an interesting thing that happens -- occasionally the
description text jumps with garbage characters in the window.  More
annoying then anything but it doesn't show the full description all the
time.

Thanks
Norm