YAepg question

There is no easy way to adjust any of it.  But if you take a look at the
yaepg.c file that is where all of the items are defined.  Might play
around in there, of course keeping a backup.  Hopefully someday we will
get a new release that will autoscale and maybe add some options to turn
on and off.  We will have to work on the author for that! :)