Feature Request: Use preferred audio language for playback of recordings

Richard Lithvall wrote:
> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
>>> Could you implement this? When I setup VDR like this
>>>
>>> Audio language: French
>>> Audio language: Deutsch
>>>
>>> then during normal live tv zapping everything is in order (= I get
>>> French audio). But when I playback a recording I still have to
>>> switch manually in case the French track is track 1 and German is track
>>> 0.
>>>
>>> I think this would be nice to have. I'd definitely appreciate it :)
>>

>> Doing this for replay isn't as easy as for live tv.
>> That's why this doesn't work, yet.
>

> No offense, but wouldn't it be easier to fix this than to answer to all
> those feature req's/bug reports/questions regarding this matter? :-)

Right now I don't have time to work on this, and once I have time again,
there are more important issues, like missed VPS recordings, for instance.

I just thought I'd let Sebastian know what the status is instead of
not replying at all.

Klaus