BUG ? : VDR wakes up additional videodisks while (re)starting VDR and while searching for Deleted Recordings

Hallo,

I have noticed that VDR now - can't say at the moment at what version it
started - wakeup the additinal videodisks when (re)starting the vdr
program, this was previously not so. Maybe it is since the delted
recordings are included in the "free" videospace or it has something to
do with the caching of the recording list !?
The same thing has allways happended when the list of Delete Recordings
is created by an VDR internal function - unfortunatly I don't know what
function that is. This can be tested with the Undelete plugin :
http://www.fast-info.de/vdr/undelete/index.htm

Would it be possible to somehow change this ?

Normally it should not be necessary to use the [0-9][0-9][0-9].vdr files
when creating those lists. The only thing that comes into my mind in
this context is that it is used to calculate the free size including the
deleted recordings !? If that is the case then maybe index.vdr could be
used instead to find out how many minutes the deleted recording is and
add that to the free time instead of using the size :) Or somehow check
if the videofiles are linked and then don't touch them.

A litte Background info. I have got 3 disks in my VDR and it is placed
in my Livingroom. To reduce noise and Heat I let the second and third
disk sleep most of the time. VDR only knows of the first disk /video and
the recordings are then split to the other disks when cutting or
reorganizing with AutoCutter. Maybe that has something to do with this
problem !?

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen