GPL Licensing?

Thanks for the explanation, and not trying to start a license flaming war,
it just bothered me more than anything that someone is making a buck off of
everyone else's hard work.  But I guess if it is legal, what can you do.  If
people are stupid enough to buy it, then I guess it is on them.

Thanks again.