GPL Licensing?

I don't know the proper rules and all, but I didn't think it was legal to
sell something that was Open Source or GPL as what VDR is?  I don't know how
all of the authors of all the VDR Plugins and Klaus himself feel about
others making money off of their hard work, and I hate to see things
change.  But thought people should be aware there are a couple of people out
there trying to make money off of your work.  Someone is selling a VDR Live
CD, there is a thread about it on dvbn.happysat.org  Just wanted to let you
guys know.  I hope that a stop is put to that, cuz I think that is just
wrong.

Thanks to all that help make this software what it is.