RFC: Installing vdr to /usr(/local)/sbin

As mentioned in a private mail to Klaus:

I tend to think /usr(/local)/sbin and manual page section 8 would be
more appropriate for vdr than /usr(/local)/bin and section 1.

Even though "sbin" and section 8 is generally for "system administration
commands", which vdr clearly is not, in my opinion vdr is even less a
"user command" which "bin" and section 1 more or less implies.  No need
to clutter normal users' PATH with executables they aren't really
supposed to run.

Additionally, the vast majority of daemon-like programs are installed to
sbin directories by all distributions I'm aware of.

So, what do people think, would something like the attached patch be a
good idea?  It might break some setups, so it clearly needs to be done
during a development cycle if ever.  While sort of cosmetic, I think
this would be a good thing, and in the series of making vdr feel "more
mature" like someone mentioned in a recent "don't run as root" thread.

Obviously, after applying the patch, vdr.1 should be renamed to vdr.8.