Feature Request: EPG: switch between channels and stay at same point in time...

I'm afraid I've come up with another request for a feature. I don't
_think_ this is currently possible but I've been fooled before!

;-)

The main way I set timers is to get a newspaper at the weekend and go
through the TV-guide setting timers as I see fit. This means that I will
set timers for Saturday, Sunday, Monday, etc. in turn for whichever
channels.

Currently, once I've finished one day and move on to the next, the
schedule listing is set back to the current day whenever I switch from
the EPG of one channel to another and I have to scroll down a long way
to get back to where I was with the previous channel.

Something I would find really useful, is to be able to switch between
the EPG for different channels but stay at the same point in time, i.e.
if I'm looking at Chan 1 at 5:30 pm for next Tuesday, I'd like to be
able to switch to the EPG for Chan 2 for 5:30 pm next Tuesday, rather
than it going back to the current day when I switch to Chan 2.

Does that make sense? I'm, hoping you'll say that it's already possible
by pressing keys 'x' and 'y' from the EPG! If not, I reckon it would
make the schedule much easier to use in this way.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Laz