Memory access error while attach player?

I have implemanded a mutex but the problem might be the same.

Now I know the real problem.

If I make a cControl::Launch(new cReplayControl); from a thread, you
told me that the main loop will Attach it. The Attach call is at the
beginning of the main loop.
But if my Thread will call the Launch(..) only a short time after the
main loop has called the Attach(..), then the line 814 will call
ProcessKey from my cReplayControl. But if this cReplayControl is not
activ it will return osEnd and the main loop will call
cControl::Shutdown() my ReplayControl.

Its an vicious circle :-(
I can defuse it by calling cControl::Attach(); directly after
cControl::Launch(new cReplayControl); but this will not fix the problem.

Tomorrow I will test if it works better if I inherit from cReplayControl
and don't return osEnd from calling ProcessKey().

Cu
Patrick