Memory access error while attach player?

I have tested lots of thinks but I didn't find a solution.

Maybe this is the reason why klaus didn't put the svdrp in an own thread?

I don't understand the way to lock a device!

Is there an way to resolve my problem?
I don't want to call the svdrp "PLAY", thats an very long winded way.

Patrick