testing vdradmin-0.97-am3.4.2rc3

Hi,

With wrong recordings I mean recordings with a correct name but time
different than intended.

For example, last sunday there was a 2-hour movie shown, made a timer
(date, channel and time were correct) and checked the recording status
on monday - length of recording was 14 minutes and start time was 5
hours after the movie had ended.

Also, there has been recordings with a correct time but with wrong
program name. This was ok, at least recordings were made but the ones
with wrong starting time and length :-/

Application versions which I've used and problem has been there;
VDR versions at least from 1.3.28 -->
vdradmin-0.97-am3.4
Plugins:
vdr-epgsearch-0.9.7