testing vdradmin-0.97-am3.4.2rc3

Hi,

On Wednesday 09 November 2005 10:09, Jarmo J?rvenp?? wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With wrong recordings I mean recordings with a correct name but time
> different than intended.
>
> For example, last sunday there was a 2-hour movie shown, made a timer
> (date, channel and time were correct) and checked the recording status
> on monday - length of recording was 14 minutes and start time was 5
> hours after the movie had ended.
>
> Also, there has been recordings with a correct time but with wrong
> program name. This was ok, at least recordings were made but the ones
> with wrong starting time and length :-/

And that's only the case when programming timers using VDRAdmin?

Did you have "AutoTimer Checking" set to "Transmission Identification"?
In this case VDRAdmin will check the EPG ID and will record the event having
that EPG ID. If the EPG ID is changed for events by the broadcasting
company different events will be recorded.
Can you please check if that's the case?

Regards,
Andreas