[subtitles-plugin] Is it possible to change the PIDS in a recording on the fly?

Olaf Titz wrote:
>>Please, please, please, consider including teletext subtitles too.
>>The ttxtsubs plugin is bad shape, the patch is almost as intrusive
>>as the dvbsubtitles patch and, AFAIK, there are many more broadcasters
>>using teletext subtitles than dvb subtitles.
>

> osdteletext 0.5.1 does that almost perfectly already.
> (Almost, because it still displays the clock and page number. Should
> have an option to turn that off too.)

I don't think we need an option:

Standard TVs hide the clock and page number on teletext pages (and on
other mostly-transparent pages) after a short delay. I don't know if it
some flag in the page or should it happen always when there are
transparent areas in the page.

--
Anssi Hannula