[ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.6 plugin

Hi,

Joerg Riechardt wrote:

>> BTW: The known issue concerning the delay in playback when switching
>> to trick speed mode is still not solved, but maybe it has improved a
>> little bit with version 0.7.5.
>
> I still use xine-0.7.2, because I need fast forward/rewind.
> If I can help in working on the trick speed mode issue, for example by
> testing little changes or something else a non-coder can do, I would
> like to do so.

Well, did you test version 0.7.5 or 0.7.6? There have been some fixes
and I'd like to know whether there was any improvement compared to 0.7.4.

Please tell me how you run xine; maybe the commandline could be a start.

After some issue's with VDR's cRepacker family, I'd like to get vdr-xine
towards 0.8.0 within the next few weeks. So, prepare yourself for
testing ;-)

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl