[ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.6 plugin

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce maintenance release 0.7.6:

     http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-xine-0.7.6.tgz

2005-09-11: Version 0.7.6

- Fixed vdr-xine to update xine's audio stream bitrate and decoder
   after xine has connected to vdr-xine. Before that, xine showed
   the information of the NOSIGNAL stream.
- Several MPEG1 related fixes.
- Several fixes concerning playing of externally generated VDR
   recordings (thanks to Fabian Wolter for supplying a recording).
- Fixed compilation for VDR-1.3.32.
- Playing a still image could make vdr-xine wait for further video
   packets (this issue showed up from time to time when using the
   vdr-radio plugin).

	*** NO CHANGES TO XINE THIS TIME ***

BTW: The known issue concerning the delay in playback when switching to
trick speed mode is still not solved, but maybe it has improved a little
bit with version 0.7.5.

For this release I suggest the following xine sources of version 0.7.5:

http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/xine-lib-cvs-20050814180000.tar.bz2
http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/xine-ui-cvs-20050814180000.tar.bz2

Highly recommended is the following patch:

http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-1.3.31-dvbplayer5.patch
http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-1.2.6-dvbplayer5.patch

For details about the patch see:

http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-patches-README.txt