ttxtsub problem with vdr >= 1.3.28

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 02:18:09 +0200 Thomas G?nther <tom1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ttxtsubs is working without any problems here. I tried yesterday with
> VDR-1.3.29 and VDR-1.3.30.

Well, nice to hear that it works for someone. However, Frank K. sent me
info about possible cause and users suffering from the problem are adviced
to apply the attached patch with reverse (-R). It removes the added ability
to open directly audio selection menu and volumebar when subtitling is
active, but I cannot see why this would help :)

Anyway, if this really cures your system, please, don't keep it secret.

BR,
--
rofa