ttxtsub problem with vdr >= 1.3.28

The patch didn't help. I'm not familiar with the vdr source code and
can't help to fix this. I really would like to see the combined fun to
continue :-P .

Below is some vdr output during record watching. Somehow it seems to me
that as vdr is scanning through different channels during record
watching (EPG scan?) the ttxtsubs-plugin "attaches" to that channel and
shows the subtitles from it.

/Kimmo

cPluginTtxtsubs::Replaying
cPluginTtxtsubs::StopTtxt
cPluginTtxtsubs::StartTtxtPlay
ttxtsubs: teletext subtitles replayer started with initial page 000
cPluginTtxtsubs::StopTtxt
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: No teletext subtitles on channel.
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: No teletext subtitles on channel.
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: No teletext subtitles on channel.
cPluginTtxtsubs::StopTtxt
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: Wanted subtitle language(s) not found on channel, available
languages:
          100: fin (Initial Page (The teletext start page, not a
subtitles page!))
ttxtsubs: Wanted subtitle language(s) not found on channel, available
languages:
          100: fin (Initial Page (The teletext start page, not a
subtitles page!))
ttxtsubs: Wanted subtitle language(s) not found on channel, available
languages:
          100: fin (Initial Page (The teletext start page, not a
subtitles page!))
cPluginTtxtsubs::StopTtxt
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: Wanted subtitle language(s) not found on channel, available
languages:
          100: eng (Initial Page (The teletext start page, not a
subtitles page!))
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: Wanted subtitle language(s) not found on channel, available
languages:
          100: eng (Initial Page (The teletext start page, not a
subtitles page!))
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: Wanted subtitle language(s) not found on channel, available
languages:
          100: eng (Initial Page (The teletext start page, not a
subtitles page!))
cPluginTtxtsubs::StopTtxt
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
cPluginTtxtsubs::StartTtxtLive(devicenr: 0, pid: 578, page: 699)
cPluginTtxtsubs::StopTtxt
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
ttxtsubs: Service Information read: timeout!
cPluginTtxtsubs::StartTtxtLive(devicenr: 0, pid: 301, page: 694)