Feature request: suggestion for cPlugin

Udo Richter wrote:
> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
>>There is only _one_ plugin of any given name.
>>So I also think that CallPluginExtension() is superfluous.
>

> Wrong. One plugin can be loaded multiple times. ;)
> Theoretically, a plugin _may_ behave differently each time it is loaded,
> based on an internal counter or on command line parameters.
>
> Of course two plugins cannot share the same name without dirty tricks.

Gee, I hate it when that happens ;-)
I really thought I had that covered.

Since cPluginManager::GetPlugin(const char *Name) only makes real
sense if there can't be two plugins with the same name, I guess
also cause irritation with the plugin's setup parameters.

I'd therefore suggest that we simply assume that each plugin is
loaded only once, and if somebody really thinks he/she has to
load a plugin twice, they should know what they are doing...

Klaus