Feature request: suggestion for cPlugin

Hi,

> > @Plugin developers:
> > Suggestions, reviews and comments are welcome!

Great job! Thats exactly how it should be.

> In my opinion the method CallPluginExtension() is not needed, the same
> can easily done by just calling
> cPluginManager::GetPlugin("name")->ExtensionInterface().

ok, but perhaps it looks better ;-)

> If they are there, I think it would be nice to be able to know which
> plugin actually answered the request, so that following request can be
> sent directly to that plugin. That way one could first query for a
> specific extension and then send all requests directly.

I think so too. Perhaps CallAllExtensions could also return a pointer to the
plugin like CallFirstExtension does.

Thanks again. The next release of epgsearch will support this patch, and I
hope I can soon drop the currently needed #ifdef PATCH_EXTENSIONINTERFACE ;-)

Hope other developers also integrate it.

BR,

Christian