cRemux single threaded?

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> I'm afraid I don't understand.
>
> Why would you need access to the internal Available() function
> of the buffer?

There's no need to if the playback source can provide lots of data
quickly and in advance. However, a network stream source is much more
un-reliable, so knowing how much data is ready for playback would be
nice. (Even nicer would be to know whether the output device did run out
of data.)

Currently, my incoming buffers are empty most times, with an unknown
amount of playback data in several hidden buffers. As a workaround, my
remuxer doesn't get new data until Get() returns Count=0. But there are
enough other buffers left...

Cheers,

Udo