Hardware Setup

Hi!

I planing a new VDR System for a friend.

He want to have the possibility to view HDTV if broadcasted, so I planed to
use Technotrend Budget Cards (2 Card for multiple recordings) plus a DVI
Graphiccard.

Which Graphiccard would be best? I am looking for one without a fan because
of the noise problem ;-)

Can I use a Mobile Pentium CPU? Asus is offering an adapter to use Mobile
CPUs with standard mainboards.

And how does Softdevice switch between Standard and HDTV? Can I use a 16:9
LCD Panel easily or is it much configuration trouble before everything works
fine?

Thanks for any tips ;-)

Martin