Creating DVD's and the NA VDR site?

Hi all,

My system blew up so I'm just trying to rebuild tools that I once had working.

First, I used to have the URL for a North American VDR based web site.  Does
anyone have the URL for it?  It has information regarding NTSC that I need.

Second, anyone know of a good DVD authoring suite with GUI that accepts .m2p
files?  I can convert my VDR recordings to m2p without a problem but burning
to DVD seems to be a problem.  Unless of course someone has a better way of
getting recordings to DVD?  vdrsync doesn't seem to work and takes a very
long time to run -- same with vdrconvert (although it uses vdrsync--  but
I've also tried it with ProjectX).

Thanks
Norm