problem building gentoo-de vdrplugin-softdevice - wrong library path for directfb

Hi Jorg,
the problem was that the package vidix-cvs wouldn't unpack and build.
Matthias kindly fixed the vidix-cvs package so it now builds.

Thanks Matthias :-)

And thanks for the tips Jorg, I am getting a little more familiar with
how Gentoo 'works' - so far I think its great.

It is very fast - seems noticeably faster at everything on the same
hardware then Fedora 3 was.

I should have done some pre and post benchmarking to get some
comparisions.

I think Gentoo will prove to be a good choice for the VDR box.

Regards Anthony.