problem building gentoo-de vdrplugin-softdevice - wrong library path for directfb

Thanks Matthias :-)

All works now.

I had VDR_SOFTDEVICE_OPTS=dfb in my make.conf so it built the right
support in.

Thanks for the tips about reporting bugs - I'll use those tools instead
of this forum for Gentoo specific stuff next time.

If nothing else the VDR portal should find babelfish translations of bug
reports from English into German pretty funny ...

Thanks again for all your help - I wish there was some way to send you
beer/s electronically !!

Regards Anthony.