VDR with Xine and HDTV

Hi,
I have the following problem: I want to see the HDTV Films shown on
ProSiebenHD but the pictures are not very good. My PC is fast enough, but I
think it is a problem of the drivers that there are many dropped frames. So,
in IRC on vdrportal.de one said to my that I have to install the XvMC in
Xine. To make Xine with XvMC available to other users, I demanded Tobi to
debianise it. But there are a lot of problems. I don't know what to do to
make Xine running on the PCs of some other users running a Debian system.
What should I do?

Greets,

SyncMaster