Feature request, accepting timers on / off status change

markku.virtanen@xxxxxxxxxx(Markku Virtanen)  07.05.05 21:36

>Hello Klaus.

>Another feature request.

>Can we have acceptance in timers when pressing remote key BLUE
>for recording on /off? Same as for yellow key when deleting
>recordings.

>The reason for this is that I have lost several recordings when I have
>incorrectly set first recording on list to OFF but not noticed it.

ACk.
I too hack" on blue, and then i don't know if the timer already was
activated or not.

>The use case is that you press remote key blue to activate
>timers menu, The next pressing of same blue key changes the status
>of timer at forst row and ther is only a small indication mark that
>tells this status on or off.

>Why you get too many pressings of blue key easily? Bad IR remote
>receiving function, low batteries, bad orientation of receiver etc.
>it happens very easily.

Too the blue key is not working while replay.

Sometimes VDR is not processing RC keys for 10seconds or more,
but LIRC(?) ques all key pressed...

>Putting a simple confirmation when changing
>timer status on or off would solve this problem as said same
>functionality than for yellow key already present.

Or give every key stroke a time code and discard all keystrokes
which where given in an other context...or are simply too old.

Rainer---<=====>                         Vertraulich
             //
           //