Feature request, accepting timers on / off status change

Hello Klaus.

Another feature request.

Can we have acceptance in timers when pressing remote key BLUE
for recording on /off? Same as for yellow key when deleting recordings.

The reason for this is that I have lost several recordings when I have
incorrectly set first recording on list to OFF but not noticed it.

The use case is that you press remote key blue to activate
timers menu, The next pressing of same blue key changes the status
of timer at forst row and ther is only a small indication mark that tells this
status on or off.

Why you get too many pressings of blue key easily? Bad IR remote
receiving function, low batteries, bad orientation of receiver etc.
it happens very easily.

Putting a simple confirmation when changing
timer status on or off would solve this problem as said same functionality
than for yellow key already present.

Markku