Feature request, indication of conflicting timers.

Hello Klaus.

Can we have an indication in timer recording list if recordings
are conflicting i.e. not possible to record properly due to
different mux used for recordings and there is not
enough receiver cards present to do that?

The reason for this is that you can happily put any amount of
timed recordings without knowing if those overlapping recordings
can be done propery or not. Have lost some recordings when
I though those were in same mux but actually were not.
I'm using one single DVB-card and lost again more recordings when
channels were rearranged.

It would be very good feature to see from timers list that
when recordings are incorrectly timed.
VDR knows this so it should tell it to user as well!

Markku