Fixed: Upgrading from DXR3 to FF, and not happy

Markku Tavasti <tavasti@xxxxxx> writes:

>> - Picture, all colors are too bright. I need
>>   to adjust brigtness, color and contrast (and still not happy). I
>>   suppose this would need some module parameter, but did not had time
>>   to study this far.
>
> Tried different 'options dvb-ttpci vidmode=X' settings. 0 disables
> composite video, 3 gives Black&White. 1 and 2 give dark picture with
> too bright colors. Something wrong with card? Picture was perfect with
> dxr3.

Ok, now even that is fixed. Changing module options+reloading is not
working test, tv has to be booted also :-) Looks like vidmode=3 might
be correct. At the moment I'm not sure, too bright sunlight to see TV
properly.

And I had also problems with getting Hauppauge Nova-T and Technisat
Airstar2 working together. Now even that is fixed, it's question of
module loading order.

- Skystar2 has to be loaded first
- Nova-T has to be next. If Nova-T is after dvb-ttpci, remote won't work
- dvb-ttpci last

Resulting modules.conf:

### update-modules: start processing /etc/modutils/dvb
alias dvb dvb-ttpci
options dvb-ttpci vidmode=3
above dvb-ttpci ves1x93
#add above dvb-ttpci skystar2
add below dvb-ttpci dvb-ttpci-budget-ci
add below dvb-ttpci-budget-ci skystar2
above skystar2 mt352
options mt352 force_card=2
above dvb-ttpci-budget-ci tda1004x

- For unused DVB-S input don't use setting 'Add new transponder' for
  channel update, it will make arm crash
- For searching correct vidmode=X setting be shure to turn off your
  tv-receiver between changes
- Module loading order *does* matter.

--
M. Tavasti /  tavasti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  /   +358-40-5078254