MP3-plugin problems with slow cpu

s.huelswitt@xxxxxx (Stefan Huelswitt) writes:

> This might be possible, but I don't know how to debug this as
> nothing of it happens on my machine (playing a lot song from
> harddisc, right now for 6 hours continiously).

At least for me problem seems to be changing song by hand. Skipping
current song, replaying last played song (random play), or selecting
wanted track by entering numbers, all seem to crash often. It does not
crash if you start pressing 'next' all the time for testing, but in
normal use when you have some unwanted tracks on your playlist, you
have 4 year old kid saying 'I want my favourite track', etc. At least
yesterday my system crashed nearly every time I tried something like
that.

--
M. Tavasti /  tavasti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  /   +358-40-5078254