Patch: dxr3plugin OSD don't turn pink

On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 18:49 +0200, Martin Cap wrote:
> Luca Olivetti wrote:
> >
> > well, it doesn't harm (it was in Martin's source withot me realizing it)
> > but it works well even without it. I also set the palette to 16 colors
> > now (not that it changes much, but...).
[...]
> Another thing I made wrong is "dxr3tools.h" only gets included, if one
> sets -DUSE_XINE_SCALER in eg. the Makefile, otherwise not.
> Thus, the include-statement is at the wrong place (I don't think anyone
> wants to use the old scaling-algorithm, but you never know...) :

I've just committed the patch I posted previously plus these two changes
to the vdr-dxr3-0-2 branch.  The tvonscreen crash I noted earlier seems
to be also gone, ditto all pink OSD's.  Thanks, guys!

One nitpick though: in the future, if it doesn't make your life too
hard, it'd make things somewhat easier for me if you could post patches
against the vdr-dxr3-0-2 branch in CVS, and include only the absolute
minimum changes.  It's a bit tedious to try to keep up with various
versions people have lying around in their local trees, sometimes
patches are reversed, sometimes contain irrelevant changes etc.  But in
any case, keep the fixes coming :)