Patch: dxr3plugin OSD don't turn pink

Luca Olivetti wrote:

>>> No, it doesn't, but the femon plugin doesn't work anymore with the
>>> elchi, deepblue or moronimo skins (only the "classic" one works with
>>> this patch).
>>

>> Wait, it doesn't work even without your patch, it works only with
>> Ville's patch.
>

> Ville's patch also fixes some colours in some pages with the osd
> teletext plugin, your doesn't (i.e. it seems it can manage more colours
> on larger areas at once). Pity for the problem after using the yaepg
> plugin.

I'm lost now. I'm testing your patch and the femon plugin shows
correctly with the elchi skin if it's the first one shown, afterwards
the yaepg plugin doesn't work (all black). Viceversa, if I use the yaepg
plugin first after a restart it's the one working fine but the femon
plugin show its texts black with the elchi skin.

Bye
--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -