[SOLVED] No sound with VLC and streamdev

Hi list,

current CVS version of streamdev contains a new remuxer, which is an external
program. Together with the replex tool from http://www.metzlerbros.de/dvb it
seems to be possible to have sound with VLC (not tested by myself, but a
colleague).

Again, here is the cvs repo:
cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/var/cvsroot login
cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/var/cvsroot co streamdev

Be aware that things like the client menu may or may not work. The server part
seems to work good, at least in HTTP mode. The content in the cvs is designed
to work with current VDRs (at least 1.3.18, I guess). I am using 1.3.22 so
far.

Currently, it is not configurable how the script is called, it must be called
"/root/externremux.sh". It must be something that takes TS on stdin and
delivers "anything playable" on stdout. With the replex tool the script looks
like this:

#!/bin/bash
/usr/bin/replex -t DVD

You can access a stream involving the external remuxer with an URL like this:

Greetings,
Sascha